From: Tony Juricic (tonygeek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-04 16:17:47

Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
> Don G wrote:
>
>>Jonathan - thanks for the info. I hadn't seen the wiki before; is it
>>an "official" boost area?
>

> Not currently, but I believe it was decided at OOPSLA that it should be made
> official.

I am really glad that process, threading and sockets received such high
votes at OOPSLA. In particular, since I am about to indulge into a third
port of yet another, good but abandoned, UNIX program to Windows and I
keep encountering the same issues over and over again. Blame POSIX or
Microsoft POSIX support or whoever...people keep reinventing the wheel
in many different ways.

It would be nice if we were informed about the progress in this nG,
every once in a while (read: WIKI confuses me and often I don't know
where to look and what to look for.)

Tony