From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-06 18:20:18

[Brian Braatz]
I am biased because I am going to be attending both of those :)

My thoughts are also biased because, currently, boost.lambda has been
the focus of my attention recently. (it is also currently my "favorite
boost library of the month")

Suggestion:
        Take Lambda and tear it apart and show how it works. This might
be a good subject matter to keep a consistent topic as a foundation for
covering techniques.

The other thing you could do, is borrow the structure of your book, and
use the same structure for the lecture. This way the attendees could
then get your book, and have a consistency from the lecture to the book.