From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-06 20:44:20

At 06:47 PM 1/6/2005, Simon Barner wrote:
>Robert Ramey wrote:
>> Very helpful.
>>
>> Is there any chance you can upload the test results to the test matrix?
>
>How would I do it? Sorry, I couldn't find it in the Boost documentation.
>In the meantime, the regression tests for FreeBSD 5.3 have completed
>(basically, it's nothing but launching run_tests.sh and waiting until it
>completes, right?).
>
>I have uploaded the test results here, but I can submit them at the
>proper place later.
>
>http://home.leo.org/~barner/boost/FreeBSD-5.3/

Interesting! Thanks for posting them.

I notice that all the "run-fail" tests in Boost.Test are shown as failing.
But in looking at the messages, it looks like they really did return a
non-zero result, and thus should be marked "pass".

Is it possible this operating system treats non-zero return values is some
special way?

--Beman