From: Christopher D. Russell (cdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-07 13:33:38

My reasoning was that the BGL does leverage the concept library in its
implementation, and this technique seems like a reasonable way to structure
complex C++ libraries that might be usefully applied by your audience in
their own projects. My suggestion of a brief survey / mention of the BGL was
only to provide some context for discussion of this technique. Not to suggest
that you survey it's API, usage modes, etc. But perhaps you're right and my
suggestion is not appropriate.

- Chris