From: Jason Hise (chaos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-07 17:48:29

Reece Dunn wrote:

> In the larger picture, I would like to support a generic property
> template, similar to the likes of Boost.Function and Boost.Signal that
> would deduce the rank from the form that get/set take.

This idea looks very intriguing. I was not aware that it was possible
to make a single template function or class capable of handling
functions that take different numbers of arguments, and a property
template that could handle indexing with any number of parameters would
be really neat. I will have to read up on these Function and Signal
libraries.

-Jason