From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-08 16:03:07

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:33:15 -0800, Robert Ramey wrote
> a) Could all the old vault stuff be moved over to he new place? (If not
> already done)

It hasn't been done yet -- we probably should discuss what should be moved
from YahooGroups and what shouldn't. I don't think we want all the old stuff.
 However, there are some dead projects in there that I've occassionally
scavenged for ideas -- so there's some things out there with value. Perhaps
we need to just put out a broad message for authors to move their stuff.

BTW, I'm assuming we won't have space problems on the new sandbox space. And
many thx to Rene for setting up the new 'vault' -- it looks great!

> b)Could the main boost page be updated to point to the new vault.

Yep, it should be, but probably after we move the active stuff...

> The new value seems to have the number of downloads (in a very small
> subscript). This is exceedingly useful for guaging interest.

I think it will be helpful, but I can see how it might be misleading. I think
we will need more experience with it to see how well the count gauges interest.

Jeff