From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-08 16:26:22

Jeff Garland wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:33:15 -0800, Robert Ramey wrote
>> a) Could all the old vault stuff be moved over to he new place? (If
>> not already done)
>
> It hasn't been done yet -- we probably should discuss what should be
> moved from YahooGroups and what shouldn't.

> BTW, I'm assuming we won't have space problems on the new sandbox
> space. And many thx to Rene for setting up the new 'vault' -- it
> looks great!

Lets just move it all. There's lots of good stuff there that can be helpful
even it doesn't end up in boost.

>> The new value seems to have the number of downloads (in a very small
>> subscript). This is exceedingly useful for guaging interest.
>
> I think it will be helpful, but I can see how it might be misleading.

maybe - but its much better than nothing.

I don't know what the options are here but:

a)From looking at the page its not clear to me how one uploads a file. I
sure hope one doesn't have to use the CVS system!

b) It would be more than just helpful to have a text description of what the
file is.

c) I don't see why this section has directories.

d) there is a login button whose purpose is unclear to me

Robert Ramey