From: Jason Hise (chaos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-09 05:01:34

Yay, I finally got the singleton working with allocation and lifetime
policies, in addition to being in CRTP form. I know that threading
policies still remain, however I would like an opinion on what I have so
far. A major difference from Loki is that my lifetime policy needs to
know about the allocation policy in order for dependencies to be
possible to implement. The code is available here:

http://www.ezequal.com/chaos/libs/policy_singleton.h

After I am assured that the structure of the code is pretty much
correct, i will begin adding additional policies, such as the longevity
lifetime that Loki supports. If there are policies that Loki doesn't
provide that might be widely useful, please mention them so that they
can be incorporated. I look forward to any and all feedback.

-Jason