From: Daniel Frey (d.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-10 16:06:25

Daniel Frey wrote:
> The folks in my company are basically in favor of boost, so I hope they
> allow me to take some of the stuff here. Even if they don't allow it, I
> can still take my knowledge of general programming techniques (where
> lots of them come from boost!) and implement the classes from scratch.
> It'll just take a bit longer.

For the records: I was allowed to take the company's code here. I'm
currently refactoring it to make it more readable, etc. and to adapt it
to the Boost style, naming conventions, etc. (and the Boost license :).
That might take some time, but I'll post something in the next days.
Don't expect a complete solution, though. I can just provide a
framework, some important details will be missing as they are not
available in Boost currently. As an example, we write a stack trace to
our logging system when an exception is thrown. Boost has currently no
means to do that, so I can just add a comment instead. Still, the
handling of currencies should be a good starting point for others.

Regards, Daniel