From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-13 09:57:55

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:40:57 -0500
"Gennadiy Rozental" <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Ok I will provide such macros.

Thanks.

BTW, for the record, I have just started using Boost.Test (as the recent
questions imply), and I am quite relieved at how easy the framework is
to use. Of course, the hard part is writing the tests, but the main
reason most people do not write lots of automated tests is that it is
difficult to do so without a framework to manage it all.

I have found it to be very easy to understand, and it also looks like it
will be easy to use in pure C projects as well.

Thanks!