From: Scott Woods (scottw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-13 16:59:23

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mithun R K" <mithun.radhakrishnan_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 4:34 AM
Subject: RE: [boost] Singleton (with Singleton Registry: Clarification)

> Hello, Scott/Jason/All.
>
> Thank you for having looked at this approach.
>
> Scott, I'm not entirely sure I've understood everything you've said... I
> apologise if I've not made my approach clear. I'm afraid I might have
messed
> up in explaining it.

Ah. Re-read a bunch of mail and think I understand the communications
difficulty. I (wrongly) assumed you were proposing the ordering of
dtor as a solution to a problem. Actually you were presenting this as
a feature?

If this is correct then my observations are irrelevant. Of course the
that doesnt mean my problem goes away. Its just lurking in the background
waiting for a software tester to travel a certain execution path.

Until then....

Cheers.

ps:
I suspect that if the underlying problem was solved then the need
for something like longevity-int-ordering is obviated? Hmmmmm.