From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-18 04:54:46

Vladimir Pozdyayev <pvv_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Hello.
>
> Seems like boost mailing totally refuses to work with my "ardatur at
> mail dot ru" address... A couple of months ago I had to resubscribe as
> <the "from" address> because of this
> (http://lists.boost.org/mailman/options.cgi/boost/@@@ reported
> bounces from the destination address), and now I can't register at the
> vault using the "ardatur at mail dot ru" address (no activation mail).
>
> Is that fixable?

I don't understand what problem you're asking to have fixed. It seems
clear to me that the mail address in question is rejecting emails from
the Boost mailing list and whatever sends the "activation mail" you
speak of. It sounds like a problem on your end. Am I missing something?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting