From: Vladimir Pozdyayev (pvv_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-19 02:09:31

David Abrahams wrote:

DA> It sounds like a problem on your end. Am I missing something?

Well, maybe the right question should be like "is that fixable on the
boost side?"... The point is, up to this moment only boost have had
problem with that address. And mail.ru support claims they never
throw incoming mail away without notification... 's not that I
received one.

Ah, it's all well that ends well :) .

Rene Rivera wrote:

RR> The only thing I could do was to activate the vault account. Although
RR> the email verification for the vault is working again, the OP must have
RR> gotten it before I fixed that yesterday.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Vladimir Pozdyayev.