From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-21 17:16:35

I find Boost Test very valuable and use on a regular basis. I think that it
would be even more useful if it had the following additional features:

a) automatic heap checking for memory leaks for libraries that can support
it.
b) the ability to create a temporary fstream with a unique name in a safe
way.
c) The ability to specify an execution time limit so that if the program
goes off into space it doesn't waste an in ordinate amount of time.
(perhaps this would be easier to include in bjam)
d) The abtility to specify a maximum amount of memory to be allocated. When
this allocation is passed, the program would terminate.
e) Currently, all tests compiled with borland compilers fail immediatly when
the program and library are built in release mode. I would like to see this
fixed. I did spend a little time trying to track this down but was
unsuccessful.
f) A more tutorial type manual.

Robert Ramey