From: Dave Handley (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-22 16:25:01

Following on from a post I made about a week ago regarding a templatised
composite, a version of an acyclic visitor, and a version of this visitor
designed to visit composite trees, I have uploaded these files to the boost
sandbox in a file called composite_visitor.zip. I have included some basic
instructions on how to use the classes. I would appreciate some feedback on
whether there would be any interest in submitting these for inclusion in
Boost. Also I would be interested in any thoughts regarding potential
improvements to the templates.

Thanks

Dave Handley