From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_nospam__at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-30 10:29:12

Jonathan Turkanis wrote:

> Sorry!
>
> Okay, I've commented out the compression tests.
>
> I expected the compression tests to fail on some system because they need some
> environment variables set. But I don't understand why they would break the other
> tests.

Because all the targets have to be known at the beginning of the test run.

What is meant by 'boost_zlib'? I'm not aware of such a lib in boost?! Do
you mean external libraries that have to be configured by environment
settings? If you expect these test cases to be executed properly by
anyone, you should post some instructions about these things on the
boost.testing list (...and also continue there thread there)!

Btw, did you realize that all the lines of your source files end with
"\r\r\n" in cvs?

Stefan