From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-31 00:25:21

On 01/28/2005 02:03 PM, Larry Evans wrote:
> Apparently, the T in:
>
> range_c<T,n,m>
>
> on page:
>
> http://www.boost.org/libs/mpl/doc/refmanual/range-c.html
>
> requires a specialization of integral_rank<T> to compile. Otherwise,
[snip]
> However, this requirement is not mentioned on the range-c.html page.
> Shouldn't it be?

No, because the page requires T to be an arbitrary *integral* type,
and according to the standard I have (section 3.9.1 Fundamental Types,
para. 7), an enumeration is NOT an integral type, and all the
integral types do have integral_rank<T> defined in largest_int.hpp.

I'd still like something corresponding to range_c for enumerations.
Any chance of that?