From: Jared McIntyre (jmcintyre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-01 12:31:31

> Normally this shouldn't be a problem. So
>
> a) what os are you using?
> b) what compiler are you using?
> c) have you been able to build the libraries using bjam?
> d) have you been able to build any of the demos?
> e) what methods of building have you tried? Bjam, IDE, command line, or ?
>
> Robert Ramey

Windows 2000 & XP
Visual Studio 7.1

I did an inital build of everything using bjam, and that worked fine, however, bjam appears to build the libraries
linking to the static multithreaded C runtime, I had to rebuild them from the VC7 project included with a change to
link to the multithreaded dll of the runtime (or I run into a lot of duplicate function definitions at link).
 Otherwise, it built fine on bjam. Is there a way to build with bjam so that it uses the dll version of the
multithreaded runtime?

I'm now doing some tests with building everything from the delivered VC7 project, demos and all, and the demos are
failing mostly with msvcrt linking issues. I haven't tried that before.

Jared