From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-01 14:54:09

Perhaps this is an issue regarding two phase lookup.

What is your compiler etc.

This is referred to in the documentation. The issue is what namespace the
serialization free function is placed into. Currently, this is sort of a
hack - as a review of the document will reveal. Good news is that next
version - currenlty checked into the main cvs trunk - resolves the issue in
much better manner.

Robert Ramey