From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-03 23:22:22

Walter Landry wrote:
> David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> [...]
>> no OSL (http://osl.iu.edu)
>
> One possibility would be to have OSL just host a CVS server,
> and see whether that clears up most of the problems.

I think passing up an opportunity to migrate to SVN would be
contrary to the spirit of Boost being a cutting-edge community.
It's not like it's a gratuitous switch with no obvious benefits.
I think anybody who's taken a look at SVN can see that there are
definitely improvements over CVS.

To be honest with you, taking a look at what is available in the
Java world, I have to say that the C++ community is working in
the Stone Age still. It needs every leg up it can get.

Dave