From: Kevin Wheatley (hxpro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-04 11:52:28

Jason Hise wrote:
> My question may be naive, because I have no idea what the TR is, but
> what would be the problem with putting all of the TR code in a boost::tr
> namespace? Are there pieces of the tr already in use?

The latest(?) draft of the C++ Standard Library Technical Report is
here:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2005/n1745.pdf

See the discussion on TR1 =>
http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg74424.php

Some of tr1:: already is in boost:: (and originated there) just with
slightly differing details which is the point of the tr1:: versions
being worked upon in the CVS.

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this      |
| Senior Technology                     | My employer for certain |