From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-06 14:05:47

Jason Hise wrote:

> I am fairly confident that my singleton library is now complete. What
> are the next steps to take in adding it to Boost?

Hi Jason,

I have not been following the singleton discussion and have not examined your
library, so for all I know your library may be ready for review now. However,
it's only been about a month since you posted the initial version, and usually
the process of refinement takes longer before a library is ready to be proposed
for formal review. I would suggest that you let people start to use the library
and give you more feedback before you propose it for review.

Jonathan