From: Tony Juricic (tonygeek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-06 14:14:45

Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
I would suggest that you let people start to use the library
> and give you more feedback before you propose it for review.

I second that and I just downloaded the library.

That was motivated by frustration with my failures at attempting the
simplest use of boost signals and boost function. I can not determine if
I am having a stupid day, if documentation is really old, if examples
are so contrieved and simple as to be useless, or whatever.

So I would add a suggestion that people using/reviewing the code, as I
will, post some nontrivial examples to be added to future documentation.

Tony