From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-08 16:42:36

Hi Jonathan,

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 01:39:26PM -0700, Jonathan Turkanis wrote:

> VC7.0: passes no tests, but same was true prior to the changes, on my
> installation (although the regression reports show three tests passing)

Let me just comment this issue. I have created a workable core for the vc7.0
It was used by the string_algo internaly until I have switched to the Boost.Range.

I was discussing the issue with Thorsten, and as the result I'm looking for a
way how to integrate my workaround code into the current version of Boost.Range.

However, I have no access to vc7.0 compiler so I will take a while until I will
finish it. If you have access to it and some time to spare, it could help a lot.

Regards,

Pavol.