From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-09 01:16:36

Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
> It looks very interesting. Since there is no documentation, it would be
helpful
> if you would give a brief description of what the library does and how it
might
> be used.

See for example fsm.cpp here:
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/boost/2185183

or
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/2483684

Unfortunately, there is no documentation yet. I hope MPL interface can help
understanding it.
Basically, you turn *definition* defined below into MPL Associative Sequence
with simple typedef overloads::set<definition>. It will behave similar to
mpl::set<int(int,int), float(int,float)>. Note that without typeof deref
can't be defined (workaround exists).

struct definition
{
    int operator()(id<1> , int a, int b) const { return a + b; }
    float operator()(id<2> , int a, float b) const { return a + b; }
};