From: Jani Averbach (jaa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-09 13:35:24

Doug Gregor <dgregor <at> cs.indiana.edu> writes:

> On Jan 31, 2005, at 11:17 AM, David Abrahams wrote:
> > "Jeff Garland" <jeff <at> crystalclearsoftware.com> writes:
> >> I have my doubts that they are comparible in size w.r.t number of
> >> users. Are
> >> these internal projects or external projects?
> >
> > I can't answer this one... Doug?
>
> These are internal projects, mainly, so they have fewer users than
> Boost. There are some big users of subversion listed on their
> propaganda page:
>
> http://subversion.tigris.org/propaganda.html
>
> I think we can be reasonably assured that the Subversion software can
> handle the Boost repository.

I don't know exactly the size of the Boost repository, but you might find
this post regarding the size of the repository of Apache Software Foundation
interesting:
<http://svn.haxx.se/dev/archive-2005-02/0263.shtml>

Best Regards,
Jani

P.S. Please CC: me if seen as relevant, I am not on the list, thanks.