From: Hubert Holin (Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-14 07:47:05

Somewhere in the E.U., le 14/02/2005

   Bonjour

In article <pan.2005.02.11.22.41.31.665443_at_[hidden]>,
 "Preston A. Elder" <prez_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:09:58 +0100, Hubert Holin wrote:
>
> > As an organizational note, what would be best, when we add more
> > conversions to Python? Various pieces bundled with the lib's doc, or in
> > a centralized location TBD?
>
> Not really sure what you mean?
>
> I've centralized the python conversions for my own project, which you can
> see here:
>
> http://www.neuromancy.net/viewcvs/Mantra-I/python/?root=mantra
>
> You will note that in the 'boost' directory I have added some conversions
> for things like boost::format, boost::date_time, and boost::logic::tribool.
>
> Basically just the things I needed boost conversions for :)

[SNIP]

      My question was regarding wether or not we had specified a way to
put any existing conversion within the Boost directory structure. We
could upload these to a site such as yours, but perhaps proximity to the
libraries they are based on would be desirable...

   Merci

         Hubert Holin