From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-16 12:12:08

Christopher,

Just wanted to send out a note so you know I have not lost interest in
the profile library. I was fairly active in this conversation up until
the weekend. My main computer died and had to be reinstalled. I am back
running again (and back on mail).

I am re-arranging the project I am working on so that I can spend the
next 5 days to actually use your library as is to profile a million line
application. I will keep you posted as to my progress. (considering the
structure of the application, the "hard part" here is going to be adding
the library in after the fact).

This should be a fairly useful experience.

Thank you for staying with this library and responding to all of the
suggestions from myself and others.

Brian