From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-17 09:46:17

"Hubert Holin" <Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Somewhere in the E.U., le 17/02/2005
>
> Bonjour
>
> It looks as though the Boost.Test doc has a slight sync issue.

[...]

Hi,

I would like to make this general comment in regard to several Boost.Test
related issues lately. Library is going through major update. First phase
covered test tools redesign, Now I am reaching end of phase two. You should
expect an update within couple days. In most cases I keep interfaces
backward compatible, unless existent solution deemed inflexible and/or
incorrect. Once I am done with changes I will post detailed message with all
the modifications. I do not plan to do any documentation updates till after
I am done with all code changes. For now those of you who use cvs head
version of Boost.Test should refer to the code. Sorry for inconvenience.

Regards,

Gennadiy

P.S. In specific case of BOOST_CHECK_PREDICATE new interface now allows
arbitrary number of arguments and easier to use IMO.