From: christopher diggins (cdiggins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-17 10:53:15

From: "Tarjei Knapstad" <tarjei.knapstad_at_[hidden]>
To: "Boost-dev" <boost_at_[hidden]>
> The rest of the suggestions I simply don't like at all :P (and most are
> close to impossible to iconify in any way that links the logo and the
> icon and doesn't make the latter look butt ugly).

At least the submitters have contributed something. If you are going to be
rude, then I would suggest keeping your opinions to yourself.

I for one think that the huge selection of logos to choose from is
wonderful. We are very lucky to have people willing to take the time to
design so many logos so that we can choose the best one. My personal thanks
to each and every logo submitter.

Christopher Diggins