From: Tarjei Knapstad (tarjei.knapstad_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-18 03:47:28

On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 07:10, Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
> christopher diggins wrote:
> > From: "Tarjei Knapstad" <tarjei.knapstad_at_[hidden]>
> > To: "Boost-dev" <boost_at_[hidden]>
> >> The rest of the suggestions I simply don't like at all :P (and most
> >> are close to impossible to iconify in any way that links the logo
> >> and the icon and doesn't make the latter look butt ugly).
> >

> > At least the submitters have contributed something. If you are going
> > to be rude, then I would suggest keeping your opinions to yourself.
> >
> > I for one think that the huge selection of logos to choose from is
> > wonderful. We are very lucky to have people willing to take the time
> > to design so many logos so that we can choose the best one. My
> > personal thanks to each and every logo submitter.
>
> I was going to say I didn't find the original post rude, but then I realized I
> stopped reading before I got to the 'butt ugly' part.
>
> Yes, rude indeed!

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to be rude at all (I see how it may read to
people now though).

I was not referring to the logos themselves (generally they are of good
quality, and I fully respect the work people have put into them), but
rather how it would look if you tried to squash them into an icon.

Sorry again, no offense intended.

--
Tarjei