From: Baptiste Lepilleur (blepctc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-18 04:23:15

Tom Brinkman wrote:
> The Wave C++ preprocessor library review begins today
> February 7, 2005.

I'm currently look into this library to see if it is possible to do some
source to source transformation. For this I need correct line/column
information. Using the slex based lexer, I found that it did not return
correct line/column (end of token instead of start). The following change
fixes this issue:
in cpp_slex_lexer.hpp, slex_functor::get (line ~500)

PositionT const &pos = first.get_position();

=> PositionT pos = first.get_position();

I also noted the following typo in class_reference_contextpolicy.html:
"his policy type is used as a template parameter to the wave::context<>
object, where the default policy proviedes empty hooks functions only."
proviedes => *provides*

I don't have any feedback yet (I'm just getting started), but I though this
little bit might be useful to other.

Baptiste Lepilleur.