From: Aaron W. LaFramboise (aaronrabiddog51_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-21 23:31:34

Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
> Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
>

>>I'll let you know when I have a somewhat decent document that lists
>>all the required features in detail as well as some design ideas to
>>get some feedback. (Dunno when that'll be though; my time is
>>probably going to be limited from now on...)
>
> Keep in mind that you only need to submit a very preliminary document to geneate
> further discussion. It's best to keep the discussion going while there are a
> number of people interested.

Is there some way we have in this community to indicate a list of people
interested in a certain topic?

What I'd really like to do is say 'CC me whenever you post about this
topic' but then thats sort of an unreasonable request. I get so much
mail that I miss half of the stuff I'm interested in.

Speaking of CC working correctly, it really annoys me how Reply-To
partially altering neutralizes the usefulness of CC'ing.

Aaron W. LaFramboise