From: Peder Holt (peder.holt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-24 15:49:19

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:47:11 -0000, Andy Little
<andy_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> "Arkadiy Vertleyb" <vertleyb_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> >
> > The typeof submission has been updated to include the latest features,
> > most
> > notably support for *template template parameters*.
>
> Cool ... :-)
>
> regards
> Andy Little

I have added two additional non-standard extensions of
typeof-emulation to the file vault:

typeof_iterator.zip
- Enables automatic registration of iterators for stl-containers.
  Support for dinkumware (with the VC compiler) and GCC.
e.g.
#include <boost/typeof/std/list.hpp>
will register list<...>::iterator and list<...>::const_iterator for
use in typeof emulation.

typeof_ctc.zip
- Very non-standard replacement for mpl::vector. Uses a compile time
constant vector to increase the performance for typeof emulation on
GCC from ~ 6 minutes to ~17 seconds.
(measurements taken from lib/typeof/test/main.cpp)
Replace typeof.hpp with the one in typeof_ctc.zip and define
BOOST_TYPEOF_CTC before including typeof.hpp.

Regards,
Peder