From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-24 22:15:40

As far as I know, no one has tested that. I would expect that this behavior
would vary depending on the type of archive. For example, xml archives have
more rudundancy and so would less likely to confuse corrupt data with real
data. Binary files are designed to be small and fast so probably nothing is
dectected untl its way too late. I don't have a lot to say about this.

Robert Ramey