From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-26 11:40:19

Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
> I think tr components should be allowed special status. What's the point in
> putting tr components through a normal review, when there can be no interface
> changes?
>
> If the definition of fast-track review is not suitable for tr components, then
> let us call it a
> tr review. The important aspect of such a review is that it should be fast.

Fast as in soon? Or just spending less time on the review? I don't mind
waiting in the review queue so unless anyone really wants to see this in
Boost as soon as possible, I guess that Boost.Hash should be fast
tracked, Boost.Unordered should go in the queue, maybe for a shorter
than normal review. Is that okay with everyone?

Daniel