From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-26 16:06:50

While we on the topic could somebody clarify these:

1. Why function_equal.hpp is not under function?
2. Why function_output_iterator.hpp is not under iterator? And it not using
any of iterator adaptor facilities
3. What is generator_iterator.hpp? Why is it not under iterator and is not
documented anywhere?
4. What implicit_cast.hpp is doing? Where is it documented? In cast.hpp it
says that implicit_cast is removed due to uncertain purpose.
5. Shouldn't throw_exception.hpp be combined with
detail/no_exceptions_support.hpp?
6. Shouldn't detail/select_type.hpp be deprecated?
7 Shouldn't detail/catch_exceptions.hpp be deprecated?
8. How iterator/detail/enable_if.hpp is different from
utility/enable_if.hpp?
9. Lately many headers appeared in top level directory without being
documented (or I have difficulties find docs). Shouldn't all top level
headers be covered (unless it's trivial forward header) and have a reference
in header itself where docs located?
10. Doesn't mess with classic/standard iostreams bother anyone?
http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg71681.php
11. static_warning.hpp by mistake refers to libs/static_assert for docs

Regards,

Gennadiy