From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-26 20:20:40

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:41:19 +0100, Thorsten Ottosen wrote
> again, what is the difference---in time-- between a fast-track
> review and a review that is "a shorter than normal review" ???

The review wizard has discretion on the exact length, but I think we are
currently using 10 days for normal reviews. I would expect a fast-track
review might be half that time -- but again, nothing is fixed in stone.

Also, we may want to bump this ahead in the queue -- but again that's really a
decision for the review wizard to coordinate.

Jeff