From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-28 20:59:21

Are you running it in VC in debug mode?
(you have to do Debug-Start from the IDE- then View Menu- Other Windows-
Output- you might have to scroll it)

Too bad we don't have a boost.socket, because it would be fairly
reasonable to take and make a sink for debug out, on windows it would
use OutputDebugString- or on windows \ unix\ it could spit debug info to
a socket).

If we had a Socket library, all the rest of the pieces are there...

I am going farther down the profiling path, (and Christopher Diggins has
been INCREDIABLY helpful there). But as I think about it- boost isn't
really that far off from having a profiler\debugger\logger. I think the
iostreams lib would be an excellent thing to build that on top of...

Anyways, just mindless meandering.. Ill give the code below a run
tonight and see if it works for me (3-4 hours from now).