From: Pavel Vozenilek (pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-28 20:56:11

"Jonathan Turkanis" wrote:

[snip]
> I think the review should be extended. If you do so,
> I will commit to writing a
> review, even though I don't know much about FSMs.

I asked Tom. It is likely.

Thanks for interest!

> I have not read the FSM reviews yet, but unfortunately IMO even if all the
> reviews are very favorable there simply have not been enough yet to
> justify
> accepting a medium sized library. It looks to me like only four people
> other
> than you and Andreas have posted on FSM so far.

The FSM was discussed _a lot_ in the past on this mail-list
and Usenet so I expected similar feedback now.

Perhaps it could be interpreted: as the library reached
mature state where everybody's happy enough.

And its not new - for example most
of Serialization discussions happened before
review. Similarly with multi-index container.

I feel current model of reviews is not designed
to deal with big libraries well.

/Pavel