From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-02 16:45:18

Brian Braatz wrote:
> I am using VC7.1 (and will also be using VC70 for this code)
>
> What I did-

> Copied the files into the boost 1.32 dir in my company's internal CVS
> server (we have the boost files under revision control to control
> which version of which file we are using to build)

I don't want to discourage you from trying to solve these problems; if you
manage to get the CVS iostreams working with 1.32 be sure to post the result
here, since others may be interested.

However, my sole concern now is getting iostreams to work with the current Boost
CVS on all the supported platforms, especially since there are some features I
want to add before the release.

Jonathan