From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-02 17:02:46

I narrowed this down a bit more-

In my code which uses filtered_stream if I have the following headers:

#include <boost/iostreams/concepts.hpp>
#include <boost/iostreams/operations.hpp>
#include <boost/iostreams/filtering_stream.hpp>
#include <boost/iostreams/device/file.hpp>
// #include <boost/algorithm/string.hpp>

It compiles- but when I uncomment the #include
<boost/algorithm/string.hpp> I get the error below

checkout
> boost
> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost logout
>
> went into boost\iostreams and boost\libs\iostreams- copied both into
temp
> area-
>
> Deleted the CVS folders
>
> Copied the files into the boost 1.32 dir in my company's internal CVS
> server (we have the boost files under revision control to control
which
> version of which file we are using to build)
>
> Initially I had to change the files to from namespace io to iostreams.
Got