From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-06 17:42:49

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 02:17:29 +0400, Pavel Chikulaev wrote
> Hi all,
>
> I don't know how many of boosters use VC, but I think intergrating
> boost documentation with visual studio IDE will help VC developers
> a lot. Key feature is context help, for example
> pressing F1 when cursor is on "BOOST_PP_REPEAT" token will
> instantly open help on BOOST_PP_REPEAT instead of opening
> boost.org(or saved page), then documentation, then preprocessor,
> the reference, then scrolling a lot in left frame for PP_REPEAT.
>
> Right know I don't know how to do it, but I'll try to find the
> easiest way to do it.
>
> P.S. I almost have no exprerience with other IDEs, but I think it is
> also possible to integrate boost documentation with them too.

I think the problem is non-trivial. You might have a look at a thread from
the Boost-docs list where someone was trying to create html help from
Boostbook. I'm not sure if html help is required (or just sort of header
analysis) is required for the capability you are seeking, but I suspect it is
related:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=6302673&forum_id=13340

Jeff