From: Pavel Chikulaev (pavel.chikulaev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-06 17:17:29

Hi all,

I don't know how many of boosters use VC, but I think intergrating
boost documentation with visual studio IDE will help VC developers
a lot. Key feature is context help, for example
    pressing F1 when cursor is on "BOOST_PP_REPEAT" token will
    instantly open help on BOOST_PP_REPEAT instead of opening
    boost.org(or saved page), then documentation, then preprocessor,
    the reference, then scrolling a lot in left frame for PP_REPEAT.

Right know I don't know how to do it, but I'll try to find the easiest
way to do it.

P.S. I almost have no exprerience with other IDEs, but I think it is
also possible to integrate boost documentation with them too.