From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-06 20:52:36

Let's start revving up to release Boost 1.33.0. Personally, I'd like to
get it out the door by mid-April at the latest, and I'm offering to
manage this release.

To get things rolling, I'd like library maintainers to add their goals
for the 1.33.0 release to the checklist on the Wiki. This will give us
all an indication of our progress toward the feature set we want for
this release. A few weeks before the release, we'll freeze the feature
set, bump the remaing list to 1.34.0, and work on portability and
stability until we get it right. The checklist is here:

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?1.33.0_Checklist

Depending on the size of the list, we'll decide when to feature freeze.
I'll be travelling for the next week, but will try to answer e-mail as I
find time.

    Doug