From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-06 22:10:28

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 20:52:36 -0500, Douglas Gregor wrote
> Let's start revving up to release Boost 1.33.0. Personally, I'd like
> to get it out the door by mid-April at the latest, and I'm offering
> to manage this release.
>
> To get things rolling, I'd like library maintainers to add their
> goals for the 1.33.0 release to the checklist on the Wiki.

I've added a list of date-time things.

One of the things on my list is fixing the pdf generation of boost-book stuff
for date-time. I think the problem that stopped this from happening in 1.32
was fixed, but date-time got removed by hand and never got put back in.
Unfortunately, I can't test whether it is working as we've spent several hours
trying to get boostbook pdf generation working to no avail (we will probably
try again in the next couple weeks to isolate the problem). Anyway I'd like
to see if anyone can get this to generate early on so we can make any needed
changes. So Doug if you or Aleksy or someone that has pdf generation working
can try and build an early pdf file I would appreciate it...

Jeff