From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-07 12:48:41

christopher diggins <cdiggins_at_[hidden]> writes:

> [...]

Well, now Joel and Jeff Garland have both told me by private mail that
there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with having a discussion about
what's worth voting for, and I am basically convinced. I think certain
aspects of the logo are more important than others and should be
considered. But before I start blurting out any specifics, let's hear
from the group. Is there any reason we shouldn't talk about how to
choose? We do almost everything at boost by public consensus. Why
not this time?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting