From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-08 01:50:03

Hartmut Kaiser wrote:

> Pavel Chikulaev wrote:
>

>>>Fusion may provide the infrastructure for this. In the iostreams
>>>library, I used something like a homemade tuple; but for a more
>>>ambitious implementation of expression templates I would

[...]
>>I don't think that Fusion will help me here, but I'll take a
>>look at it.
>

> IIUC Fusion won't help you here as much as Phoenix (the successor to
> Boost::LL) which already contains many of building blocks you'd need for
> your library.

Sure it will!

In as much as Phoenix2 is built using Fusion, sure, I don't see
why Fusion can't help here. We've seen how nifty it was for
Spirit2 to be built on Fusion too. Composing the ET nodes, for
example and doing the transforms on the composites was done
quite elegantly thanks to Fusion. Think composites, think
Fusion.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman