From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-09 20:18:51

This is my review; take it for what it's worth as I didn't have a
chance to look at even the introduction in the documentation.

Alexander Nasonov <alnsn_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> * Do you think the library should be accepted as a
>> Boost library? Be sure to say this explicitly so that
>> your other comments don't obscure your overall opinion.
>
> I'm afraid not. Either it should be repositioned as Boost.Statecharts
> or redesigned for better real-time support.

I agree with Alexander. Based on other positive reviews this library
obviously serves a need for some people, but performance and tight
code are too important in a wide variety of FSM applications for this
library to represent the whole domain.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting