From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-04 08:20:49

"John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> As some of you already know, I've been working on producing a Boost
> implementation of the Technical Report on C++ Library Extensions, the
> first full version is now available from:
> http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=tr1
>
> The documentation can also be viewed online at:
> http://freespace.virgin.net/boost.regex/tr1/doc/html/tr1.html

Nice!

Boost developers of TR1 components should read John's docs to be sure he
has got it right for their component , and to note what will have to be
changed in his docs when a TR1 incompatibility is fixed. It would probably
be a courtesy to John to notify him of such a change, so he doesn't have to
monitor changes to every Boost TR1 library.

--Beman